Senior Change & Engagement Manager
As one of our Senior Change & Engagement Managers, you’ll lead on strategic change management and engagement across our key digital programmes and projects. That means preparing parliamentary staff, along with the Members of both Houses and their staff, for the changes that come with new technology across a range of areas, which can include transformation of Parliament’s business applications, data and information, as well as technical infrastructure.
Your duties will be highly varied and include:
- Developing strategies that can effectively manage and embed change.
- Working with stakeholders and benefit owners to define and measure the benefits of change that our digital programmes & projects bring.
- Building strong working relationships to help land change effectively and make sure that change impacts are understood and properly managed.
- Developing a communications strategy to support successful delivery of change, including timely, high quality messaging and use of relevant channels.
- Taking part in our Digital Change & Engagement Guild for peer networking and support, sharing knowledge and contributing to a framework of professional standards.
What you Need
- The ability to develop and implement successful change and engagement strategies in complex organisations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Skills in building strong working relationships and effectively managing a diverse team in an inclusive way.
- The ability to quickly understand stakeholder needs and challenges.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to pass security clearance, backed by the right to work in the UK.
About The Team
Our Change & Engagement team supports crucial digital change across Parliament. We’re an inclusive, friendly and collaborative team with a strong culture of learning and sharing knowledge. With us, you’ll work on major digital programmes & projects at the very heart of our organisation and help everyone from Members of each House to staff at parliament to successfully engage with change.
UK Parliament is steeped in history and tradition. It is an important part of UK life, and we need to ensure as many people as possible can engage with its work. This is why we are at the start of a huge transformation programme powered by technology. The Parliamentary Digital Service (PDS) works with the House of Commons and the House of Lords with all their IT and digital needs.
Please refer to our Candidate Information Pack for a full list of our benefits which include:
- up to 35 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- generous maternity pay policy up to 6 months full pay
- great pension scheme options (contributory and non-contributory)
- on-site subsidised gym, nursery, catering, post office, travel office and GP
- flexible options including hybrid working and family friendly policies
How To Apply
Please make sure you're clear on the requirements of the role. These can be found in the Job Description and Candidate Information Pack. To apply, you will need to show how you meet up to the first five criterion. Our application process is anonymous to prevent bias. You are not required to upload a CV but instead, you will enter your work and education history.
For our people, we provide an amazing opportunity to bring their talents to an institution that sits right at the heart of society in the UK. We are helping to change UK Parliament and strengthen democracy. What matters here is your potential for growth and your commitment to playing your part in our ongoing success.
We are passionate about providing an environment which promotes inclusion, diversity and equality. Regardless of your age, gender, ethnicity, beliefs or any of the other things that make you, you. We welcome applications from people who feel under-represented in the workforce. This includes those who may feel disadvantaged because of their socioeconomic circumstances.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Management Team Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- IT Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Public and Third sector Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Central Government Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)