2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
We are looking for a suitably qualified, professional, self-motivated individual to join Financial Services in the role of Insurance Manager.
You will play a key role leading a small team which is responsible for managing claims and ensuring the Council has appropriate insurance policies in place along with advising senior managers on project specific insurance matters.
You will be joining a positive, can-do management team which supports agile working.
In return we can offer:
· A generous Local Government Pension
· Annual Leave – from 25 days up to 33 days (Plus Bank Holidays and 1 extra Statutory Day) depending upon salary and length of service
· Learning & Development – A varied offering of in-house and external learning interventions and professional development
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Staff Counselling Service – In-house access for all with a variety of therapeutic approaches to suit the individual needs of each client
· Wellbeing – a range of activities to enhance and support your wellbeing
· Occupational Health – a service to support you to stay well at work, both physically and mentally
· Family Friendly Policies - Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave – Enhanced entitlement above national average
· Sick Pay – Enhanced entitlement above national average
· Corporate Gym Membership – across Dudley Borough Leisure Centres
For further information or an informal chat please contact: Rachel Cooper on 01384 814844 or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.