Head of Service - MASH, Assessment and Targeted Interventions
- Contract Type
- Full time
We're looking to appoint a Head of Service for MASH, Assessment and Targeted Interventions; a high profile role which leads the Leads the MASH, Assessment and Targeted Family Support service which is critical to ensure that children, young people and families receive the right help at the right time.
For further information or an informal discussion please contact Jamaila Hussain, Director of Prevention and Commissioning by email: Jamaila.email@example.com. We don't accept applications from agencies.
About the role
As a council, we recognise the importance of investing in our Children's Social Care function.
Our vision for children’s social care is “every conversation starts with the child” and that we will achieve this by ensuring:
- everyone feels safe
- risk is understood and managed well
- practice is consistently good
An exciting Opportunity has arisen to join City of York Council as Head of Service for MASH (Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub), Assessment and Targeted Family Support.
York is ambitious for children and young people and we are looking for leaders who can drive improvement and improve outcomes.
If you would like to be part of our senior leadership team and contribute to our ongoing success and have the flexibility and drive to enable us to innovate and make a difference to outcomes for children and young people, then we would like to hear from you.
As the Head of Service for Safeguarding Interventions, you'll be responsible for:
- York’s Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub and Assessment Teams
- The Exploitation Team
- The Immediate Response Team
- Targeted Family Support (early help)
- Children With Disabilities Team
As the Head of Service for the MASH you will hold a leading role within the City of York Safeguarding Partnership. Working with key partners across the city to ensure effective early help and pathways to more specialist support and interventions when required.
To be successful in the role you'll have:
- significant experience of managing and leading high quality children’s social care services
- been a part of leading improvements of social care services to achieve for children
- a clear commitment to the development and delivery of child centred services
Read the job profile.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in York
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in York
- Health and Social Care Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in York
- Safeguarding Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in York