Director Children’s Social Care
- Contract Type
- Full time
We know that we haven’t always met the needs of all children as well as we wanted to in the past. The creation of a new Children’s Trust here in Bradford is evidence of our determination to learn from experiences to date; ask the right questions; listen to children and young people and put them at the heart of all we do. Getting it right for every child will require commitment and leadership if we are to ensure that every child in Bradford has the opportunity to achieve their potential. As Director you will play an integral part in managing the transition to the new trust, initially working within the Council and then taking on the lead professional social work role in the new organisation when it comes into being in April 2023.
It’s a role that requires an assured professional knowledge of children’s social work practice, both operationally and at a systems level. Your expertise, sense of purpose and optimism about the opportunities ahead will be central to setting the tone for others to take their lead from. It’s a career move that will see you take on one of the most high-profile Children’s Services positions in the country; one that represents a unique chance to set the standards for excellence in the profession.
Please contact Mark Tobin (07717 725844) or Stephen Cooley (07747 698829) at Proventure Consulting for a confidential discussion.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bradford
- Corporate Management Team Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bradford
- Health and Social Care Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bradford
- Children's Services Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bradford
- Social Care Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bradford