Head of Development Management and Building Control
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Based in Clitheroe, Ribble Valley Borough Council’s offices are only minutes away from some of the most beautiful countryside in England (most of its 226 square miles are designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). We are also just a short commute from Preston and well connected to the national motorway network by both the M6 and M65. Combine this with excellent schools and this offers an attractive setting in which to advance your career.
We are looking for an experienced professional to be the strategic lead for our Development Management and Building Control service and provide expert advice to the Council to ensure effective service delivery. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the section.
You will have a degree in planning or other relevant discipline and be a member of the Royal Town Planning Institute or hold an equivalent professional qualification. In addition, you will have strong leadership skills and a wealth of professional knowledge and expertise.
This is a politically restricted post.
Join us to receive a host of benefits such as generous flexitime scheme and leave entitlement, occupational pension scheme, job security, and training/development opportunities.
Closing date for applications: Sunday, 29th May 2022
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday, 14th June 2022
Please download and read the following information before proceeding with your application:
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Clitheroe
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Clitheroe
- Regeneration and Local Economies Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Clitheroe
- Planning Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Clitheroe
- Regeneration Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Clitheroe