Head of Service - Inclusion
We are looking for a Head of Inclusion to join our Access & Inclusion Management Team. It is an exciting time to join Walsall Children’s Services as we are on a ‘Walsall Right for Children’ transformation journey, transforming services to ensure children and families are at the centre of everything we do. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to make a real difference to children and families and to help develop our team.
Main purpose of the job role:
- To provide strategic support to the Director Access and Inclusion by providing up-to-date specialist advice on all matters related to the council’s statutory responsibilities for education, including Early Years through to Post 16, SEND (0-25) and commissioning.
- To ensure compliance at all times with relevant government legislation, statutory requirements, national and local performance indicators, and output measures related to education and inclusion for all learners.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Successful teaching and middle and/or senior leadership experience in school(s) or Local Authority.
- Experience of being an effective leader, who leads and manages people, promotes innovation and has a collaborative approach.
Please contact our search partners, Hampton’s Resourcing, Simon Ray on 07870 620 587, 01926 355 778 or firstname.lastname@example.org and to apply please click the Apply Now link below.
Closing date: 22nd May 2022
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Social Worker £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall
- Corporate Management Team Social Worker £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall
- Health and Social Care Social Worker £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall
- Children's Services Social Worker £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Walsall