Deputy Director of Infrastructure, Economy and Capital Projects
We’ve come a long way.
Help take us further.
Reading is a place with ambition where your talent and expertise can make a real difference. This role is key leadership position not just within the forward-thinking Economic Growth and Neighbourhood Services Directorate but the whole council and borough. At the apex of one of England’s key transport hubs Reading is an exceptional commercial, retail and leisure destination with a thriving night-time economy. The council with its partners has an ambitious agenda for Reading and its communities as laid out in the Reading 2050 vision, an emerging Town Centre Strategy and newly adopted Local Plan. Reading Borough Council is now seeking an outstanding leader to lead the delivery of the outcomes envisaged in these plans.
The Deputy Director of Infrastructure, Economy and Capital Projects will have the unique opportunity of delivering on major programmes to drive green and inclusive regeneration, place shaping and economic growth across Reading. This is a role for a proven and capable leader who is well versed in matrix management, maximising funding streams and delivering capital programmes.
Please contact our retained recruitment advisors at the McLean Partnership – Jonathan Swain on 07733 304094 or Rebecca Rampat on 07957 730837 – for a confidential discussion.
Or click apply below.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Reading
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Reading
- Environment Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Reading
- Environmental Health Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Reading
- Regeneration and Local Economies Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Reading