Building Control Manager
Would you like to work for an organisation whose values include respect, passion, integrity, innovation and pride? Would you like to live in a conurbation renowned for its natural beauty? With long stretches of golden sand and stunning gardens, we have an international reputation, attracting millions of visitors each year. With the New Forest on our doorstep, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this vibrant community.
BCP Council has recently formed as one of the country’s newest and largest unitary authorities and is in a period of exciting transformation with ambitious plans for growth.
We are looking for an experienced Building Control Manager to lead the team and develop our business to become a competitive class leader within the community and beyond.
As the Building Control Manger you will lead a team of professional officers in complex building control applications, dealing with dangerous structures, demolitions etc, ensuring that the appropriate building regulations, associated legislation and policy is adhered to, to ensure effective safeguarding of the local community in a timely fashion.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible and passionate candidate, who wants to make a difference for their community. We will provide you with the opportunities to enable you to succeed and support you to reach your potential.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Bournemouth
- Corporate Management Team Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Bournemouth
- Housing Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Bournemouth
- Housing Associations Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Bournemouth
- Management and Maintenance Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Bournemouth