Head of Street Service Operations
“Redesigning street operations to ensure the continued provision of high-quality services”
Reporting to our client’s Director of Environment & Commercial Operations, you will be responsible for managing our client’s street services operations, including all street cleaning, waste and recycling services.
You will be tasked with delivering and implementing the council’s post-pandemic street services strategy and ensuring that the council continues to provide high-quality and good-value services.
Our client is an ambitious London Borough, committed to ensuring that all residents have the opportunity to reach their potential and enjoy a good quality of life, and that all employees feel valued, inspired and empowered to provide the best services possible.
Keen to build upon this reputation for fairness, ambition and innovation, they are looking to appoint an exceptional manager to lead their street services through a period of tremendous change and opportunity.
This role calls for the ability to successfully remodel and redesign services; above all you will have vision and the ability to translate changing needs into high-quality service propositions. The ability to communicate to and engage with a broad range of stakeholders will be required for success.
So, if you are looking for an opportunity with real responsibility, with a supportive team, that will leverage your unique skills, knowledge and experience – look no further.
Please follow the instructions to apply, or contact Andrew Tromans (07805 226 301) for a confidential conversation.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Environment Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Health Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Streetscene Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Central)