Head of Service – Transformation
Creating capacity in the system for future excellence
Sandwell Children’s Trust delivers children’s social care and targeted services to support children, young people and families in Sandwell. From its launch in 2018, the organisation has made significant progress resulting in a better and safer environment for our children and young people.
Recently the Trust has been focusing on a number of areas, one of which being our ethos and guiding principles. This has involved the whole workforce with some powerful messages being shared about what is driving us in our roles. We want this to shape the future and how we work with families; so, your interest in joining us has come at an important time as we continue to move together at pace to create a new story.
This is a senior management role with responsibility of developing, implementing and evaluating major policy initiatives and organisational change programmes, based on our six strategic priorities. You will have the platform to demonstrate the capacity to think strategically and develop innovative and practical responses to a range of management and service issues.
For a confidential discussion contact our retained consultants at Penna: Aaron.Thomas@penna.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th September 2021
For more information about this role please click on the Apply Button.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Health and Social Care Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Health Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Children's Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in West Midlands