Head of Regional Employers
CLOSING SOON SO DON'T MISS OUT
Up for your next challenge and want a role where your impact will be measured on a regional basis?
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to become the “go to” HR Lead for employers across the region’s local government family as the next Head of Regional Employers. No two days will be the same as your queries will be as diverse as the employers we serve.
What makes this role special is the blend of responsibilities which sit with this role. You will be the HR lead for the Regional Employers Organisation, supporting the 50 councils in the East of England as well as an integral member of a newly formed dynamic senior management team for EELGA.
What are we looking for?
- In-depth knowledge and experience of strategic HR/OD, workforce issues, employment law and national terms and conditions for local government
- Someone who is an accomplished negotiator, skilful communicator and persuasive advocate; with the ability to win the trust and confidence of Leaders, senior members, Chief Executives, Heads of HR/OD, partners and stakeholders including trades unions
- The ability and experience to provide practical solutions to the most complex of issues providing high level support and advice on the most sensitive situations and in absolute confidence
- Experience in developing strong relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Ability to spot challenges, trends and commercial opportunities to benefit member authorities
- A leader who demonstrates a commitment to supporting and developing teams with all that entails
For more information please click apply below
And did we mention?
This is a remarkable organisation to work for. We are small but driven so if you want to make a real impact and build your career with us, we would love to hear from you. You can expect to work in an agile manner as we will be blending home, office and client premises working for this role.
This is a politically restricted post
Applications close at 9am on 18 June 2021
Applications should be by CV and Supporting statement which demonstrates how you meet the person specification. You will also need to complete an equalities monitoring form which can be found here; Equalities Monitoring Form
The documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9am on 18 June 2021. We are unable to accept late applications.
Assessment Centre TBC.
For an informal conversation contact; Michelle Kirk, Director 07801 244823
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East of England
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East of England
- Human Resources Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East of England
- Public and Third sector Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East of England
- Central Government Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in East of England