Assistant Director - Transformation and ICT/Digital
Following the success of bringing together the paid service for two of the country’s most innovative and successful District Councils we are now inviting you to apply for a high profile and fulfilling opportunity.
Broadland and South Norfolk, two Councils at the heart of a great county and sharing a bold vision for the future, are looking to complete their dynamic and forward-looking senior team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, highly productive and inspirational leader.
Your achievements and experience are of course important, but no more important than your ambition, your vision and your ability to help us to continue to make a step change in the delivery of local government services - while growing our commercial companies.
This is an opportunity to rethink how services are delivered and an opportunity to make a real and lasting difference to people’s lives.
Our package includes:
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work your hours flexibly to improve your work life balance (where operationally possible)
- Employer pension contributions of 15% with the option to make additional voluntary contributions
- Access to our One Team Rewards scheme including discounts in high street shops and restaurants, employee assistance programme and car lease scheme – with more to come!
- Payroll giving scheme
- Regular reviews with your line manager, develop a personal development plan, as well as opportunities to undertake training
- Compassionate leave and sickness entitlement for times of need
- Support towards volunteering days in the community and encouragement to be involved with fun activities to raise money for local and national charities.
You may still have questions about the role and can contact Debbie Lorimer, Director of Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer these for you.
Please note the advert may close early if sufficient applications are received.
Interview date: 24 and 25 May 2021