Assistant Director, Inclusion
We’ve got ambitious plans for Somerset. It’s a vibrant, wellconnected place. Our vision is to improve lives through innovative services that create a thriving and productive County, resilient communities, successful partnerships, and support to those who need it most.
As Assistant Director, Inclusion, you will lead our provision of inclusive education and the assessment and care of children with special educational needs and disabilities. You will be essential in uniting stakeholders across Education, Health and Care, creating a collaborative and seamless service across our county. Children, young people, and their families are at the centre of what we do. You will help drive the raising of standards, the improvement of outcomes and the consistency with which we assess and meet the needs of our communities.
Collaboration is key to the success of this role. We are looking for a proven leader who understands how to work with others to achieve the best outcomes. You should have a demonstrable track record of raising standards for children with SEND along with the ability to communicate effectively and clearly with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
To find out more, visit www.gatenbysanderson.com/job/GSe67442 or for a confidential conversation contact our advising consultants at GatenbySanderson: Frazer Thouard (0203 854 1485) or Rachel Cox (0113 205 60).
Closing Date: midnight Friday 9th October.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Somerset
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Somerset
- Health and Social Care Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Somerset
- Children's Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Somerset
- Education Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Somerset