Head of Community Care Partnerships (Assistant Director) – Adults Social Care & Health
This is an exciting role within one of the most forward-thinking and inspirational authorities in the UK. Led by Paula Furnival (DASS), Walsall’s Adults Social Care Services are bringing about change through an alliance of care services and integrating care partnerships across Walsall. You will work with the local authority and the health care partners to be instrumental in delivering better outcomes to our citizens.
- At a strategic level, to design and lead successful provision of adult social care in Walsall, influencing commissioning the right support, transforming the delivery of services in order to meet the needs of all residents.
- Responsibility for Heads of Service including, Mental Health, Disabilities, Provider Services.
- Develop effective relationships with all partners across the system to have a borough wide offer for prevention, access, and integrated delivery with health, children and voluntary sector partners.
- Deputise for the Director of Adults Services.
- To lead and implement the Council wide Walsall Proud programme.
- To lead and implement the Walsall Safeguarding Partnership arrangements for adults.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please call our retained search partners Hampton’s Resourcing, Simon on 01926 353 999 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Head of Community Care Partnerships (Assistant Director) – Adults Social Care & Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly