Corporate Director – Children’s Care and Protection
Dorset is transforming. This once in a lifetime opportunity presents the chance to not only streamline costs, but a chance for area-wide collaboration in order to transform and redefine public services for residents in Dorset. Benefits will be realised through greater coordination strategically and operationally across the areas of health and care, infrastructure, housing and education.
As we take the first revolutionary steps towards the transformation of Dorset Council, expert leadership will be absolutely critical. Working closely with the Executive Director of Children’s Services, you will excel and thrive in the diverse, inclusive culture you create. Together, you’ll place the safety of children and young people at the heart of our vision. For effective Children’s Services, we also need strong local partnership arrangements and multi-agency delivery. Through developing good links and early intervention, you’ll ensure that we have the power to make a real impact.
You will be a Qualified Social Worker with a proven track record as a successful senior operational leader. You’ll be adept at forming policies, leading large-scale transformation and delivering exceptional, safe and responsive services. Influential, tenacious and politically sensitive, you’ll have the credibility and communication skills to unite our dedicated team.
We want a new authority that’s in touch with our communities; one that will build a 21st century economy and deliver quality services efficiently. How that happens will be down to an extraordinary team of leaders, which could include you. Join us and decide how the future should look.
For further information, please visit www.teamdorset.co.uk.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please call:
- Anita Denton on 07725 554 802 or Anita.Denton@Penna.com
- Helen Anderson on 07936 329 908 or Helen.Anderson@Penna.com
- Ben Cox on 07809 374629 or Ben.Cox@Penna.com
Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 7th April 2019.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Corporate Management Team Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Health and Social Care Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Children's Services Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset
- Social Care Social Worker £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Dorset