Head of Policy
Policy and public affairs has always been a key part of Solace’s work. Our distinctive voice is critical to the national debate about the current and future shape of public service. And we are committed to making our persuasive, evidence-based case with clarity and passion at all levels of local and national government.
This is a rare opportunity to join us at a senior level, developing and delivering a programme of research, analysis and communications to support local government leaders in representing the sector. You’ll work across a rich range of issues – growth to social care, education to Brexit – and will engage with a stimulating and impressive group of stakeholders, including chief executives, peers in the field, select committees and senior civil servants.
We’re offering unusual visibility and autonomy, so you need to demonstrate exceptional competence and intellectual capability. Your professional standards must be of the highest order, and your track record of achievement in a fast-moving political environment will illustrate your deft and rigorous approach to complex issues. Finally, you need to bring organisation and project management skills commensurate with a role at this level.
Visit www.solacepolicyteam.co.uk to find out more, or for an informal discussion please call Steve Guest on 020 7976 3311.
Closing date: 7 January 2019.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Communications Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Legal Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)
- Policy Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in London (Greater)