Director of New Build
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Director of New Build
up to £115, 500
Housing is our top priority. We strongly believe that a secure and affordable place to call home is key to helping people achieve their potential and enjoy a good quality of life - but we know that the shortage of genuinely affordable housing in our densely populated borough is a real concern for many local people.
We are looking for someone exceptional to direct and deliver the Council's most ambitious housebuilding programme for 30 years and help us deliver our commitment to building 550 new council homes by 2022.
You will find genuine political backing to deliver innovative solutions that go beyond traditional approaches and where your flair and creativity will be valued, as you deliver good quality and genuinely affordable homes for all.
We are looking for someone who is a strong collaborator with experience of working with residents, colleagues, Councillors and partners. You will have achieved significant success in delivering capital development programmes, and will be able to apply fresh thinking and new ideas to Islington, bringing exceptional commercial acumen, challenging the status quo to drive forward our ambitious new build council housing programme.
If this is you and you want to be part of an ambitious team working to deliver new homes for our residents, then we want to hear from you.
Please go to www.campbelltickell.com/jobs for further information or for an informal discussion please call Yvonne Frayling on 07539 373827/0203 434 0990 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 19th November 2018 at 9.00am
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Community Services Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)
- Housing Associations Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in London (Central)