Income & Homeownership Manager
Milton Keynes, already a world class city, is growing fast, so delivery of the highest quality housing and neighbourhood services across is critical. As the Income & Homeownership Manager you will manage and motivate your team to deliver outstanding performance, high customer satisfaction and value for money. Under your management, the team will provide an effective, customer focused service to our tenants and leaseholders. This is a post for a candidate with a track record of successful income management and maximisation in a social housing organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Neighbourhood Services, you will:
- Develop and promote a payment culture across the Council’s portfolio.
- Act as the internal client and lead officer for income management and maximisation and take ownership of all income based targets.
- Ensure that homeownership complaints and disputes are recorded and dealt with in accordance with the Council’s policies and legislative framework.
- Ensure the council complies with all relevant legislation and guidance.
- Implement Government and Local Authority policy, regulations, procedures and guidance as it affects homeownership.
- Provide day-to-day advice and guidance to members, council senior management and colleagues and internal and external partners in relation to homeownership issues.
This is an ideal role for a customer focussed individual who relishes operating on the front line. You will bring a successful track record in leading teams to deliver challenging income collection and maximisation targets and the ability to proactively engage with stakeholders at all levels in order to reach the desired outcomes.
Application is by CV, with a supporting statement. Your statement should be no longer than 4 pages and you must be able to demonstrate why you are interested in this role and what makes you the right candidate for this role and for Milton Keynes Council.
The closing date for all applications is 0900 on Monday 21st May 2018.
For further information and to complete your application please visit hays.co.uk/jobs/milton-keynes-council
or contact Lauren Fairweather at HAYS on 0207 259 8716 or email email@example.com
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Corporate Management Team Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Environment Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Regeneration and Local Economies Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Housing Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Milton Keynes