Assistant Director – Community Services
Are you seeking to develop your career with a rewarding opportunity to lead a service which is now starting a new chapter for the citizens of Birmingham?
Adult Social Care and Health is embarking on a journey to improve support for citizens to help them live happy and healthy lives.
We have redesigned our assessment and support planning services, moving into our communities from Spring 2018, and focussing on empowering conversations to help people remain independent and resilient with better physical and mental health.
We are now seeking an inspirational leader to drive the performance of these services, to deliver against the directorate business plan priorities:
• Information, advice & guidance
• Personalised support
• Community assets
• Early help & prevention
• Use of resources
• Partnership working; Making Safeguarding Personal; Co-Production
You will be a qualified social worker, with an engaging and empowering leadership style and a commitment to the best outcomes for our citizens.
You will need to demonstrate that you can manage stakeholders across the wider system and develop productive relationships, leading on multi-disciplinary safeguarding matters and health service partnerships.
For further information, please visit www.gatenbysanderson.com/job/GSe41540 and for a confidential discussion contact our advising consultant at GatenbySanderson: Jon Houlihan (0121 644 5702).
Closing Date: Friday 11th May 2018.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham
- Health and Social Care Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham
- Adult Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Birmingham