Director – Adult Care, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
Wiltshire Council – Empowering People, Innovation and Collaboration
Wiltshire’s commerce and geography is as diverse as it is unique, with a mix of rural communities and market towns.
In 2017 we developed an ambitious 10 year business plan and in order to deliver our key priorities we have increased the capacity in our senior leadership team.
In this new role you will be provided with the opportunity to create and deliver our vision to create strong communities, protect the vulnerable and grow the economy in Wiltshire.
Adult Social Care in Wiltshire is currently going through a major transformation programme.
The vision is to support independent lives through greater personalisation of care and safeguarding services.
Of equal importance is the need for us to have an increased emphasis on prevention and early intervention to reduce demand for some of our services - so people get help as early as possible to prevent problems escalating.
This new post will lead and transform our learning disabilities and mental health services, and will operate across adult care and commissioning to drive and deliver this vision.
This is a superb opportunity to be at the heart of one of the most exciting and forward thinking Councils in the country.
To find out more visit: www.wiltshire-seniorappointments.com or contact Jon Houlihan of GatenbySanderson on 0121 644 5710.
Closing date: Monday 28th May 2018.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Wiltshire
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Wiltshire
- Health and Social Care Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Wiltshire
- Adult Services Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Wiltshire
- Education Head of Service £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Wiltshire