Director of Environment and Infrastructure
Hertfordshire is a County that is recognised for its quality of life for residents, excellent transport links and pleasant environment. As a County Council we are committed to ensuring that growth has been appropriate in design and scale to meet the needs of our residents and businesses and is supported by the right infrastructure.
With plans for considerable growth across the County now picking up pace, including significant new developments, we are creating a new team to respond. We want to work strategically with our District colleagues and other key partners to ensure the County Council is able to respond, deliver and influence effectively.
This new role will put you at the centre of dealing with the Hertfordshire’s growth challenge:
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will support him in realising the County Council’s vision of sustainable growth and lead the County Council’s transport, highways and environment services. You will understand the key relationship between infrastructure to growth within the context of two tier working from operating in a senior leadership role at scale in a similar environment.
For further information please visit www.leadinghertfordshire.com or for a confidential discussion please contact Penny Ransley or Greg Hayes on 020 7426 3962.
Closing date: Friday 20th April
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Environment Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Highways Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Transport Planning Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Hertfordshire