Head of Housing & Environment
Wycombe District Council is home to a vibrant and dynamic economy led by national and international brands. New opportunities are being developed by entrepreneurs across a variety of sectors.
There are further developments planned that will bring new jobs across an exciting programme that will deliver on a community, social and environmental level with sustainability high on the agenda.
Confidence and investment are growing. The next 10 years will bring further investment to develop housing, transport, connectivity, jobs and the reputation of the area.
We have a clear strategic direction and are responding to our financial challenges while making a difference to lives and ensuring people want to live, work and visit Wycombe.
Our Corporate Plan focuses on key areas for these roles; Place, People, Prosperity and Progress to invest in the district, improve people’s quality of life and ensure best value services and effective financial management. For this role we are looking for a strong corporate approach, and excellent leadership, together with sharing our ambition for the future.
You will be equally at home in strategic problem solving as in handling sensitive operational issues.
We have an exciting future ahead. If you’d like to be on our team, we’d like to hear from you.
To see more about these opportunities, further information and how to apply, please visit: www.futurewycombe.com
For a confidential discussion, please contact Clare Connor on 0161 408 0703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org at our recruitment partners
Closing date for both roles: 23rd March 2018.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in High Wycombe
- Administration Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in High Wycombe
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in High Wycombe
- Environment Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in High Wycombe
- Regeneration and Local Economies Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in High Wycombe