Bury Council is set to play a major role in the success of the Greater Manchester area. It already has one million square metres of land for employment, colleges that are set to deliver for the business community and excellent primary and high schools that play a big part in making Bury one of the top 50 places to live, work and study in the country.
It is a metropolitan council area with rural characteristics to the North and an urban focus in the South – but don’t be misled by its size. It has the levers of devolution and the ability to influence.
Our new Chief Executive will be able to make the most of these opportunities to deliver economic growth whilst also addressing the pockets of deprivation in our communities, integrating social care and health for the improvement of outcomes and ensuring that the council’s own transformation is both effective and successful.
If you’re ready to lead, reform and shape the future of Bury, you can find more information and apply at www.leadingbury.com
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact our retained consultants at Penna, David Slatter on 07500 828610 or Yvonne Skingle
on 07817 418039.
Closing date: 12th March 2018.
More jobs like this
- Full time £100,000-plus Chief Executive Corporate Services jobs in Bury
- Full time £100,000-plus Chief Executive Communications jobs in Bury
- Full time £100,000-plus Chief Executive Corporate Management Team jobs in Bury
- Full time £100,000-plus Chief Executive Legal jobs in Bury
- Full time £100,000-plus Chief Executive Member Services jobs in Bury