Assistant Director Strategic Resources – Lead Business Partner Finance
We are well underway in our ambitious plans for transformation; facing the challenges of balancing the need to make large-scale efficiencies with our plans for modernisation and commercial growth. We are looking for a professional, performance-focused leader to shape our future direction in relation to strategic financial management, influence key stakeholders, support service improvement and drive commercial growth.
This post leads on procurement, property or commercial management and value for money for the whole Council. In the pursuit of increased productivity, income and savings you will influence colleagues to embed high performance within service directorates. That’s why we need somebody who can lead and take colleagues with them; the impact of this role should not be under estimated.
This is not a typical finance leadership role; you will lead on strategic financial management for Children and Young People’s Services whilst being the champion of excellence in finance, procurement, property, technology, change, project management and commercial services.
Apply now at www.northyorks.gov.uk/adstrategicresources
Closing date: 2nd November 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Services jobs in Northallerton
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Management Team jobs in Northallerton
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Finance jobs in Northallerton
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Procurement jobs in Northallerton
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Regeneration and Local Economies jobs in Northallerton