Chief Executive - Children’s Trust
Building Our Trust
The creation of our Children’s Trust marks a fresh start for children’s social care services. With the recent appointment of the Right Honourable Jacqui Smith, as the Chair of the Trust we now need an inspiring Chief Executive who will lead the transformation of our services for vulnerable children in Sandwell. The Trust is determined to deliver outstanding services and will create an environment that enables and supports staff to be innovative and creative and become a centre of social work excellence.
As Chief Executive, you will lead the organisation and work closely with the Chair and the Board. You will play a key role in delivering the organisation’s vision, driving high performance and successful outcomes. You will build strong partnerships and develop innovative approaches to tackle the needs of vulnerable children and young people. You will have a proven record of delivering and improving outcomes for children at a senior level and be an effective communicator. To be successful you will be able to build and lead effective teams, work in partnership across complex organisational boundaries and put children at the centre of everything you do.
To apply, please visit: www.sandwellcsctrustroles.com
Closing date: 29th September 2017.
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please call:
Maggie Hennessy on 07877 004648 or email@example.com
Julie Towers on 07764 791736 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Corporate Management Team Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Health and Social Care Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Children's Services Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in West Midlands
- Safeguarding Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in West Midlands