At Kingston, we are passionate about our intention to reinvent ourselves as a new type of Council. This is a new era for the Council and we must redefine the relationships we have with our communities, businesses, voluntary sector and central government agencies. We want to be known as a Council that embraces growth, is financially independent and, is an exemplar for citizen engagement.
Whoever is appointed to these roles will help to strengthen our profile nationally and internationally whilst ensuring Kingston’s communities are fully engaged with our change agenda whilst receiving consistently high-quality services.
The strength of our relationships and reputation across Kingston’s communities lies at the heart of our future success and this role will play a critical role in turning that rhetoric into reality. With responsibility
for corporate strategy, communications, informatics and intelligence as well as front line services including customer services and public health, this is a unique opportunity to define our new operating model and corporate strategy whilst delivering a range of operational services that keep the role connected ton the communities we serve.
To be successful in this post, you will need to have a strong strategic grasp, experience of leading within a complex organisation and a strong ambition to deliver services differently.
For further information please visit www.kingstonleadership.com or for a confidential discussion please call our adviser at GatenbySanderson, Penny Ransley on 0207 426 3962, or Jodi McDougall on 0113 205 6093.
Closing date: 6th October 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Corporate Services jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Communications jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Corporate Management Team jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Environment jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Health and Social Care jobs in Kingston Upon Thames