At Kingston, we are passionate about our intention to reinvent ourselves as a new type of Council. This is a new era for the Council and we must redefine the relationships we have with our communities, businesses, voluntary sector and central government agencies. We want to be known as a Council that embraces growth, is financially independent and, is an exemplar for citizen engagement.
Whoever is appointed to these roles will help to strengthen our profile nationally and internationally whilst ensuring Kingston’s communities are fully engaged with our change agenda whilst receiving consistently high-quality services.
As a borough with an identity rich in heritage and creativity, Kingston’s growth must be considered ‘good growth’ by our communities who want to protect their quality of life and the beauty of their surroundings.
There are exceptional growth and investment opportunities waiting to be unlocked across our historic Royal borough, notwithstanding the potential that will be generated if the planned ten Crossrail 2 stations
land in the borough.
To be successful in this post, you will need to have a strong strategic grasp, experience of leading within a complex organisation and a strong ambition to deliver services differently.
For further information please visit www.kingstonleadership.com or for a confidential discussion please call our adviser at GatenbySanderson, Penny Ransley on 0207 426 3962, or Jodi McDougall on 0113 205 6093.
Closing date: 6th October 2017
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Environment Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Regeneration and Local Economies Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Planning Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Kingston Upon Thames