Assistant Chief Fire Officer
South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Authority are seeking to appointment an ambitious and forward thinking individual with evidence of senior level accomplishment to the position of Assistant Chief Fire Officer.
SYFRA considers itself to be a high performing, innovative organisation that is well regarded by the communities it serves and the partner agencies with which it does business.
SYFRA is committed to delivering its aspiration of “A Safer South Yorkshire”.
We have an opportunity for a high calibre individual with determination, demonstrable strategic skills and political awareness to support the leadership of the Service into the future.
Confidence in a political environment, an open and engaging style of management and a commitment to all aspects of diversity will be essential in building effective relationships with Authority Members, colleagues and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will need to engage with the various challenges of the Home Office reform agenda whilst ensuring that the level of service to the communities we serve remains effective and provides necessary assurance.
If you believe you possess the required attributes, apply now at www.barnsley.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: 08.09.17 at 4pm.
More jobs like this
- Full time £100,000-plus Officer Corporate Services jobs in South Yorkshire
- Full time £100,000-plus Officer Administration jobs in South Yorkshire
- Full time £100,000-plus Officer Corporate Management Team jobs in South Yorkshire
- Full time £100,000-plus Officer Public and Third sector jobs in South Yorkshire
- Full time £100,000-plus Officer Fire Service jobs in South Yorkshire