Shared Executive Manager: Delivery
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Breckland and South Holland District Councils are looking to welcome an ambitious senior manager to play a key role in our skilled and dedicated corporate leadership team. Your challenge is to be highly visible in leading a newly formed team aiming to drive the delivery of growth and commercial programmes and project achieve the Councils growth and commercialisation ambition.
The way we implement major change at Breckland Council and South Holland Council has significantly moved forward, and we are creating teams to ensure sustainable delivery is a given. Your goal will be to focus on delivering an exciting portfolio of projects that will have a lasting positive impact for the communities we serve.
- Can you deliver and lead front the front?
- Do you have the experience and the ability to lead the successful delivery of major economic growth or commercial programmes containing a variety of complex strategic projects?
- Are you someone who possesses great leadership skills who can galvanize a newly formed team to be high performers across two organisations?
- Do you consider yourself strategically aware, commercially astute, and able to capitalise on opportunities whilst mitigating risk?
- Negotiating confidently with landowners, property developers and business, is that one of your strengths?
- How eager are you to accept a challenge and utilise your experience at operating at a senior level of business or local government to achieve the Councils’ ambition and vision?
If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. We are keen to understand how you could lead the way in creating commercial opportunities and delivering economic growth within the two Districts.
For more information and to apply please visit www.brecklandsholland.com
Closing date: 1700 hours on 28 August 2017