Various Consultancy roles
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
We are C.Co, a forward thinking Consultancy established in 2016 by CIPFA to deliver high quality services to the public sector in the UK.
We are growing our team of talented consultants and are looking to recruit people who share our passion for improving public services and have experience in:
- complex programme and project management,
- service design,
- business analysis,
- business redesign,
- leading change programmes
- organisational development
Experience of working in a consultancy or within the public sector is highly desirable.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes flexible working and lifestyle related benefits.
Salaries for our Consultants range from £35-50k dependant upon experience, and our Senior Consultants £50-70k dependant upon experience.
We have both permanent and temporary roles available offering highly competitive packages. We are recruiting nationwide.
Job Type: Full-time
You will work with clients to design, develop and deliver projects which range from commercial and operational reviews right through to long-term strategic programmes.
You'll be an expert problem solver, fantastic at motivating and supporting people, and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
Job Type: Full-time
You will be responsible for working individually on projects or as part of a team of Consultants on large scale programmes to delivery high quality products to our Clients.
You'll be incredibly organised and hands-on to ensure high quality delivery.
C.Co's Vision is to become the trusted partner of choice for organisations to turn to when they need advice or support. We are a value driven organisation and our values are aligned to support our vision to become a reality.
- We believe that PEOPLE MATTER- this means treating everyone with empathy and respect; ourselves, our family & friends, our colleagues, our customers and the public.
- We act with INTEGRITY at all times, in all situations.
- We think LONG TERM IMPACT not short term gain - this means doing the right thing even if it involves a tough decision.
- We believe in GROWTH and LEARNING - for us as individuals, for us as a team, for our organisation and for those that we work with.
- We believe that the best decisions are EVIDENCE BASED - this means using information and insight that supports our customers to make good decisions. SIMPLE, VISUAL, CLEAR and ROBUST.
- We value DIVERSITY - we want to attract people with the same values but with different experiences, viewpoints, strengths and knowledge so that we don't develop group think.
- We want to challenge each other to think differently and be BETTER
- We believe that interaction and COLLABORATION lead to great things this means exploring ideas with people inside of the company and out. It means being PRESENT in whatever environment we are in.
We want enthusiastic and conscientious people who live and feel our values to get in touch to discuss the opportunities available at C.Co.
We have both permanent and temporary roles available offering highly competitive packages. The roles are nationwide with some travel required.
In addition to competitive salaries we also offer flexible and mobile working, reward and recognition scheme, generous leave entitlement, and a collaborative, positive and supportive working environment.
Further details and Job Descriptions are available on our website: wearec.co/joinus
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com