Head of Service (Environmental Operations)
Our historic borough, and open rural environment offers a quality way of life for our residents.
We want to enhance this quality of life and achieve the Borough's potential. We are proud of our achievements over recent years but there is still more to do. We need to have the right senior team in place to drive our ambitions as a Council.
- Street scene
- Environmental crime
- Crematorium and cemeteries
You will lead these services,deliver transformational change and develop our already innovative approaches to improving the quality of our environment for our residents. You will also contribute to the wider strategic management of the council.
Closing date midnight on Monday 4 September.
For more information please see jobs.boston.gov.uk/headofservice
For an informal discussion please contact Phil Drury, Chief executive on 01205 314210.
More jobs like this
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Head of Service Corporate Services jobs in Boston
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Head of Service Administration jobs in Boston
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Head of Service Corporate Management Team jobs in Boston
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Head of Service Environment jobs in Boston