Adult Social Care Services
With the implementation of our new Adult Social Care strategy, and review of our care pathway in Leicestershire, we have some exciting opportunities to join our team.
We are looking for people with skills and experience in Adult Social Care, including qualified Social Workers, Adult Mental Health Professionals and Community Support Workers, who share our drive and passion for delivering the highest quality assessment and support to service users, carers and families.
Whether you are starting out in your career, or looking to develop further we have opportunities for you.
We have a number of permanent, fixed term, full and part time positions available, based at various locations throughout Leicestershire.
We also have a number of commissioning and strategic vacancies that will play a vital role in delivery of our vision and new direction.
This is an opportunity to work with a department that is investing in care pathway improvements and transformational developments.
In return we will support your professional development with continual learning and development within your chosen role.
If you would like more information, or to apply to be part of our team visit https://jobs.emss.org.uk/lcc.aspx
More jobs like this
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Corporate Services jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Corporate Management Team jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Health and Social Care jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Adult Services jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Social Care jobs in Leicestershire