Head of People and Talent Management
As one of the biggest councils in the country, with a proud tradition of delivering quality services and stable leadership, Durham County Council is facing the future with confidence.
With a new top team in place, we are looking to appoint a Head of People and Talent Management to lead our HR and OD service and help drive forward our change and transformation agenda.
This is a pivotal role for us. We know that a strong, vibrant and engaged workforce is key to our future success, and this post will help us develop modern, responsive and proactive services, with a focus on organisational and workforce development, council-wide transformation, and strong employee and trade union relationships.
Candidates will need to be CIPD qualified, and will ideally have a broad range of senior experience in a large and complex public sector organisation.
More importantly, you will have superb relationship building skills as well as the drive and determination to develop what is a critical agenda for the authority at a time of great change and opportunity.
If you have the passion and desire to help us to make a difference in County Durham, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For more information please see: www.durhamleadership.com or contact our advising consultants GatenbySanderson
Luke Judd (0113 205 6077) or Jodi MacDougall (0113 205 6093).
Closing date: 3 July 2017.
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Corporate Services jobs in Durham
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Administration jobs in Durham
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Communications jobs in Durham
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Corporate Management Team jobs in Durham
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Human Resources jobs in Durham