Assistant Director, Housing Regeneration
It’s an exciting time to join our diverse, inner London Borough. We have a clear ambition to support growth and investment for the benefit of Lambeth’s residents. We are looking for individuals who can build on our regeneration successes and unlock the borough’s future potential.
In the Housing Regeneration role you will lead our estate regeneration programme and help to establish our new delivery company, Homes for Lambeth.
This is a significant programme with a pipeline of 3,500 new homes. You will be responsible for a professional team of programme managers and need to work collaboratively with residents to ensure inclusive delivery.
This role demands the capability to shape and deliver sustainable outcomes for Lambeth’s future. You will be a great leader, manager, communicator and facilitator, working closely with elected members, citizens, partners and investors.
You need to think commercially and drive ongoing innovation to ensure the services you lead are as effective and dynamic as possible.
For an informal discussion and more information about this fantastic opportunity please visit www.gatenbysanderson.com/job/GSe34378
or contact our retained consultants at GatenbySanderson:
Peter John (0113 205 6075), Simon Wing (020 7426 3976) or Tim Hills (0113 205 6085).
Closing date: Friday 7th July 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Corporate Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Corporate Management Team jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Regeneration and Local Economies jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Housing jobs in London (Central)