Head of Cultural and Trading Services
We are now looking to further enhance our team with talented and creative leaders open to new ideas and models of working and able to bring their creativity, innovation and enthusiasm to work with us to realise our ambition to be “A City that works for everyone”.
Gloucester is one of twelve HLF/ACE/Historic England Great Places – delivering a £3.1m programme over the next three years, our Cultural Strategy seeks to build all aspects of the City’s cultural life and put us in a position to bid for UK City of Culture in 2025.
This post is key to delivering these ambitions. You will work with the City’s Culture Trust and lead the continuous improvement and enhancement of our cultural offer.
You will be working with an enthusiastic, motivated and award winning team to deliver culturally diverse, commercially viable and sustainable services.
Bring your flair for innovation, creativity and commercial acumen to the City to support us in working with partners to deliver an outstanding cultural offer.
Closing Date 22nd June 2017 For further information and how to apply please visit www.countyjointcity.co.uk.
More jobs like this
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Corporate Services jobs in Gloucestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Administration jobs in Gloucestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Corporate Management Team jobs in Gloucestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Leisure and Culture jobs in Gloucestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Culture jobs in Gloucestershire