ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OPERATIONS ADULT SOCIAL CARE
At Waltham Forest we are passionate about ensuring our residents
are safe, independent, resilient and empowered with genuine
choice and control over the services that are available to them.
There is strong corporate support for adult social care across
the Council and our vision for the future delivery of services has
been acknowledged as innovative and progressive by our peers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional, dynamic
professional to join our new Adult’s management team and support
this progressive journey.
If you have a strong track record in social care practice,
performance improvement, effective partnering and budget
management and are motivated by achieving high quality and safe
services for our diverse residents, we want to hear from you.
For more information about the organisation please visit
For a confidential discussion please contact our advising consultant
at GatenbySanderson: Ben Cox (020 7426 3997)
or Philip Emms (0113 205 6078)
or apply for the role at www.gatenbysanderson.com/job/GSe31751
Closing Date: 9am Monday 15th May 2017.
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Services jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Communications jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Management Team jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Health and Social Care jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Adult Services jobs in London (East)