Urban Design Officer
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit an Urban Design Officer to promote and achieve excellent design, and to provide specialist advice on design matters to ensure a quality, customer focussed and business friendly Urban Design service, conserving the City’s heritage whilst enabling appropriate development across the City.
The Urban Design Officer will promote good design at pre application and application stage in major planning schemes and in key regeneration initiatives throughout the City, with an emphasis on housing development, prepare master plans and development frameworks and contribute to the preparation of good practice design guidance.
The post holder will work within the Urban Design team to meet the aims and objectives of the service plan and work programme and deliver design briefs for key sites in the City, prior to securing development proposals and ensuring that new development will complement the historic environment.
The successful candidate will also work closely with the development control team in the delivery of best value performance indicators, and with the development plans team, to ensure that design matters are properly integrated into the LDF process.
Closing date: 1 May 2017
Job number: LCC01217
For job details go to http://lccjobs.liverpool.gov.uk
More jobs like this
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Corporate Services jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Corporate Management Team jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Regeneration and Local Economies jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Planning jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Rural Development jobs in Liverpool