Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s leading providers of community and mental health services, delivering care across six of the 10 boroughs of Greater Manchester. Our purpose is to help communities to live healthy lives and we are committed to the delivery of whole person, place-based care. We have a workforce of almost 6,000 dedicated staff and an annual income of £280million.
We are looking to recruit an inspirational leader who, with our patients, staff, partners and experienced Board team, will provide a clear vision for the future. Our Chief Executive will maintain focus on the provision of high quality services whilst working to build new, sustainable models of care that reflect the diverse needs of our population.
Working at the heart of Greater Manchester devolution, we have a unique opportunity to move at pace and scale in transforming health and social care for our population. Our success will depend on strong engagement with our dedicated staff, as well as continued collaboration with partners across the system including local authorities, commissioners, healthcare providers and the voluntary and private sectors.
If you are an innovative and visible leader with significant experience of leading health or social care services, engaging a diverse workforce in delivering change and a track record for building sustainable partnerships, then we are keen to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion regarding this post please contact Emma Pickup or Robin Staveley of GatenbySanderson on 0113 205 6289.
For more details about the Trust, the role and how to apply, visit www.penninecarecareers.com
Closing date: Friday 31 March 2017
Final assessment and interviews: Tuesday 9 and Wednesday 10 May 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £100,000-plus Deputy Chief Executive Corporate Services jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full time £100,000-plus Deputy Chief Executive Corporate Management Team jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full time £100,000-plus Deputy Chief Executive Health and Social Care jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full time £100,000-plus Deputy Chief Executive Health jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full time £100,000-plus Deputy Chief Executive Public and Third sector jobs in Greater Manchester