Head of SEND and Children with Disabilities
Leicestershire County Council is currently looking for a passionate and determined Head of SEND and Children with Disabilities to join our Children and Families Department, with experience of operating successfully and effectively in a complex environment. This is a wide role, including SEN assessment and commissioning, specialist teaching services, the early years SEN and inclusion service, educational psychology, and children with disabilities. Given the sizable spend in this area, it will require a particular focus on developing more efficient and cost effective ways of working in order to ensure we have high quality and sufficient SEND education provision for children and young people across Leicestershire We are therefore looking for candidates with excellent leadership and performance management skills as well as a real commitment to achieving best outcomes for children and young people with SEND and the ability to drive through change and modernise services.
The postholder will need to work closely with service users, schools and academies, pre-school and nursery settings, senior officers, elected Members and our many partners and stakeholders, in order to ensure that these vital services continue to improve and progress.
For more information please see www.leicestershireexcellence.com or contact our advising consultants Jodi MacDougall (0113 205 6093) or Luke Judd (0113 205 6077).
Closing date: 24 March 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Corporate Services jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Corporate Management Team jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Health and Social Care jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Children's Services jobs in Leicestershire
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Head of Service Safeguarding jobs in Leicestershire