Heads of Service: Children’s Social Care
When it comes to delivering lasting improvement, momentum is everything – and we’ve got plenty here at Bexley. If you can bring the same energy and commitment this is an opportunity to take on a leadership role that’s designed around what you’re best at, but also gives you scope for further professional development.
This is an opportunity that a strong and ambitious leader will relish. It will suit someone with a convincing depth of experience and assured knowledge that spans looked after children, prevention, fieldwork and safeguarding. We’re working hard to help families stay together where it is safe for them to do so, and we are committed to an integrated approach that offers exceptional engagement for children and families.
We have made significant investments in our services - there is unwavering political and organisational support, and that comes with high expectations. We have already achieved a great deal, including establishing a stable and talented workforce. This is a chance to build on existing good practice but we’ll also want you to ask questions and to challenge how things are done. These roles offer an ideal opportunity for creative leaders to influence how we organise and deliver our vision.
Visit www.bexley-hcsc.co.uk to find out more or contact Steve Guest at Solace in Business on 020 7976 3311.
Closing date: 5 May.
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Corporate Services jobs in Bexley
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Corporate Management Team jobs in Bexley
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Health and Social Care jobs in Bexley
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Children's Services jobs in Bexley
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Head of Service Social Care jobs in Bexley