Assistant Director – Communities & Neighbourhoods
Stevenage has bold ambitions; regenerating our town centre, enabling significant housing growth and building on our successful local economy. On top of this, we have a real passion for the provision of services that are delivered co-operatively and focused on the needs of our residents.
Our “Future Town, Future Council” programme embodies this and we are now looking to complete our senior leadership team with three exceptional Assistant Directors.
With an exciting and varied service portfolio including leisure, community and neighbourhood services, you will work with elected Members, partner agencies, colleagues and co-operatively with our residents to ensure their service and place needs are met.
Added to this you will have an opportunity to work corporately, sitting on the top officer team of the Council and influencing decisions affecting the whole town.
Please visit www.futurestevenage.com for more information. Or call our advising consultants at Penna – Anthony Hopkin on 0207 332 7811 or Kell Simm on 07702 565074
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th March.
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Services jobs in Stevenage
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Management Team jobs in Stevenage
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Environment jobs in Stevenage
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Regeneration and Local Economies jobs in Stevenage
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Housing jobs in Stevenage